“As independent consultant, owner operator and GM of concepts like Cheesecake Factory I’ve opened many restaurants from fast causal to upscale dinner houses and seldom worked with anyone as creative and experienced as John. In the future JME will be at top of my list to take ideas and budget and “make it happen.”
Bill Goldblum -Owner
JME Hospitality is a leading hospitality design consultant.
Founded in 1989, JME Hospitality has designed more than 4,000 hospitality projects since our inception. Founder and President John Egnor shares a vision of aligning hospitality design and operations to help foodservice facility owners, operators, and development professionals maximize profitability and customer experience. Whether your space is 750 square feet or 75,000 square feet, we have worked with business owners to deliver customized solutions based on their needs.
Over the years, our work on notable projects has been featured in numerous publications. The breadth and depth of our teams’ design abilities is quantified by the fact that our projects are responsible for over $100 million worth of foodservice equipment annually.
JME Hospitality has extensive experience designing hospitality, foodservice, laundry and waste management spaces across a wide spectrum of industries. Our partners operate restaurants and other hospitality operations at:
- Healthcare institutions,
- Hotels and resorts,
- Casinos, gaming and racetrack destinations,
- Country clubs and golf courses,
- College and universities,
- K-12 schools,
- Life Plan (retirement) communities
Specializations & Associations
As a design-only firm, JME Hospitality is dedicated to the integrity of the design and operation. Our holistic approach to design allows the team to make the right recommendations that benefit not only the kitchen, but the entire foodservice space and institution. JME specifies equipment manufacturers that align with the project parameters, budget, and foodservice program objectives.
JME Hospitality is a consulting firm dedicated to the successful conceptualization and implementation of your foodservice projects. We understand foodservice design, operations, execution and customer support.
- Foodservice Institute of America (FIA)
- National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS)
- Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM)
- American Association of Homes and services for the Aging (AAHSA)
- American Society for Healthcare Foodservice Administrators (ASHFA)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
- Society for Foodservice Management (SFM)
- American Culinary Federation (ACF)
- International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA)
- International Code Council, INC (ICC)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Marble Institute of America
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)